- Hy-Rib can increase your productivity.
- Hy-Rib joint surfaces require minimal preparation prior to the next pour except for the rebar cover zones.
- Hy-Rib can be installed in less time than traditional materials such as plywood.
- Hy-Rib can be cut easily on site with disc cutters.
- Hy-Rib reduces the pore/water pressure on the construction joint by up to 50%.
- Hy-Rib support systems can be rationalised as a result of the lower pore/water pressures.
- Hy-Rib allows the pour to be visually monitored.
- Hy-Rib open mesh helps reduce the risks of voids and honeycombing by allowing the air to expel
through it whilst placing the concrete.
Hy-Rib can be fixed before or after reinforcement placement (ideal when an unexpected daywork joint is needed).
Hy-Rib enables a high rate of rise of concrete to be achieved.
Hy-Rib can be used in water retaining structures with or without water bar/stops.
|Weight per area